Join the fun this summer through the FLX Adventure Camps at Paddle-N-More!
Our 2021 season is abundant with fun adventure – click our program links below to get more information. Use this Quick View Camp Schedule to help you mix and match your camps for the summer! It will help you identify the camps that are being offered in what week.
- WIND-N-WAVES JUNIOR – for ages 5 to 9 – where children get introduced and gain fun experience in various watersports
- WIND-N-WAVES INTERMEDIATE – for ages 9 to 12 – a watersports camp where kids learn the skills necessary to participate in various watersports – includes sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing!
- WIND-N-WAVES SENIOR – for ages 12 to 15 – a watersports camp where children are able to refine and grow their knowledge and skills in sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, and canoeing
- BOARDSPORTS for ages 10 to 16 – watersports camp where children learn to wakeboard, windsurf, and paddleboard with experienced instructors
- COUNSELOR IN TRAINING PROGRAM – for ages 14 – 16 – where past campers (or, experienced watersports enthusiasts) can gain life-long leadership skills and become an instructor in various watersports!
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are frequently asked questions parents tend to ask regularly. To help answer any questions, please read the following:
How do I prepare my child for camp?
Please read our Summer Camp Guidelines to start the preparation of your child. These guidelines and waiver release forms will be emailed to you one week prior to camps beginning.
Where is Camp?
FLX Adventure Camp through Paddle-N-More is located at Myers Park, 1 Lansing Park Road in Lansing, NY. Read our Camp Guidelines for more information about parking and drop off requirements.
How can I call the camp?
Please call our customer service team at 607-288-3470.
Are there scholarships available for camps?
At this time, there is financial assistance for all levels of our Wind-N-Waves camps. We cannot provide full scholarships for camps. Please visit our scholarship application registration form. Scholarship applications are due May 1st.
How can I purchase FLX Adventure Camp merchandise?
Visit our online store to buy water bottles, caps, sweatshirts, and t-shirts before camp begins!
Where can I see photos of camp?
Unless otherwise requested, all photos will be placed on the FLX Adventure Camp Facebook and Instagram page.
What Time is Camp?
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
We will no longer be providing extended care.
How can I make changes to my camper’s session?
Create or login to your online account. There you can also update emergency contacts, add sessions, or update medical information. Please email abigail@paddle-n-more or call 607-288-3470 to cancel/transfer sessions. Our customer service team will confirm your request quickly.
What are the cancellation Polcies?
Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing. We do not take cancellation over the phone.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner payment was made. If the payment was made by check, then we must refund by check. If the payment was made by credit card, then the refund will be credited back to the card. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
Between January 1 and June 12th: Parents receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee per session or camp cancelled.
Between June 12th and July 2nd: Parents receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $95 per session
After July 2nd: There are no refunds
Cancellation due to COVID-19: If camp is cancelled due to coronavirus (COVID-19) there are two options: 1) a full refund will be completed upon request or 2) a camp credit can also be requested that will go toward the summer of 2021.
Request for cancellation due to illness, accident, or a death in the family requires documentation and approval from the Camp Director. Upon receipt of documentation and approval by the Camp Director, a full refund will be issued. Verification must be received no later than 30 days after the scheduled Camp date.
Campers who leave during a Camp session will not receive a refund.
Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
What is the EIN # For Tax Purposes?
The EIN # is 45-4711368. Please note, the camp is a Paddle-N-More program.