We understand that plans can change, which is why we’ve historically maintained flexibility with our cancellation policy. However, as we look forward to the summer season of 2024, we will be adhering more closely to our established cancellation guidelines. We kindly ask that you carefully review our cancellation policy prior to registering your child. It is important to note that a signed financial agreement will be required during the registration process, ensuring clarity and commitment to the terms for our water-sports programs. Your understanding and cooperation help us to continue providing high-quality experiences for all our campers.
What is our cancellation policy?
Cancellation & Refund Schedule:
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not take cancellation over the phone.
- Registered customers must notify FLX Adventure Camp at Paddle-N-More by email 60+ days prior to the associated camp start date to receive a refund or credit for paid registration less 10% for online processing and administrative fees.
- Customers who cancel by email less than 60 days prior to their respective camp start date are eligible to receive a refund or credit for a future FLX Adventure Camp offering minus 25% of the paid registration.
- A Refund or Credit is not available if a cancellation is made 25 days or less prior to their child’s respective Day Camp start date.
- As camps fill up quickly and wait-lists are formed, we may be able to conduct a refund or credit only if the space can be filled from a participant from the wait-list. If the space can be filled, refunds or credits will be administered minus a $75 administrative fee.
- Credits from Summer ‘23 (and earlier) can be applied through Summer ‘24 only. After which these credits will be cleared from applicable customer accounts.
Cancellations Due to Medical or Emergency Circumstances
In some cases, refunds may be granted after the cancellation and refund period for medical or
emergencies circumstances only. This is review on a case-by-case basis only. A written notice of cancellation with explanation of medical or emergency circumstances must be provided for a refund request to be considered. Additional documentation may be requested by FLX Adventure Camp at Paddle-N-More. Partial or full refunds for medical or emergency circumstances will be at the discretion of the Executive Director after reviewing the request.
Upon receipt of documentation, along with review and approval by the Executive Director, a full refund minus a $75 administrative fee may be issued. Verification must be received no later than 10 days after the scheduled Camp date. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund if it is approved.
Please note the following:
- All requests for cancellation must be received in writing at least one week before camp sessions begin. You are responsible for keeping track of the session start dates.
- Cancellation requests received less than one week prior to the camp session starting will not be considered.
- Please note, making changes and contacting parents to fill spots takes time. The administrative fee is non-negotiable.
- Campers who leave during a Camp session for any reason will not receive a refund.
Special Note on Cancellation Requests due to COVID-19 Exposure:
Parents and guardians should not expect a full refund if their child/children cannot attend camp due to COVID exposure, positive test results, or illness. It is expected that parents/guardians will monitor their own child or children. If your child or children are sent home due to having a temperature, there is no refund.