Join the fun this summer and get on your way onto to becoming a skilled water-sports enthusiast! Through our signature camp, Wind-N-Waves, participants will be introduced to the ins and outs of a variety of watersports. Campers are guided through extensive instruction with our highly qualified instructors and will learn the basics of windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, canoeing and standup paddleboarding. The skills covered each week will be highly dependent on the weather and the skill level of the campers.
Discounts are available to those who sign up for multiple camps. Full Registration Opens February 1st. Discounts do not apply to already discounted camps.
Skills covered in our Wind & Waves Camp
- Sailing: movement, basic knots, nomenclature, racing, and much more
- Windsurfing: movement, stance, & turning.
- Canoeing: Strokes, solo paddling, tandem, & wet-exits.
- Kayaking: Strokes, touring, kayak rolls, & nomenclature.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: stance, balance, form, strokes, & rescues.
- And, fun games!
For ages: 9-15
Maximum: 20 campers each session
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Myers Park, Lansing, NY
- July 8-12
- July 22-26 Full – Closed
- August 5-9 Full – Closed
- August 19-23 Full – Closed
- August 26-30 Full – Closed