Join the fun this summer through the FLX Adventure Camps at Paddle-N-More!
Our 2019 season is abundant with fun adventure – click our program links below to get more information. Use this Quick View Camp Schedule to help you mix and match your camps for the summer! It will help you identify the camps that are being offered in what week.
- WIND-N-WAVES JUNIOR – for ages 5 to 8 – where children get introduced and gain fun experience in various watersports
- WIND-N-WAVES – for ages 9 to 15 a watersports camp where kids learn the skills necessary to participate in various watersports – includes sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing!
- BOARDSPORTS for ages 9 to 15 is a watersports camp
- DESTINATION EXPLORATION – for ages 12 to 15 expedition style travel where kids get the opportunity to go on a canoe expedition in the Adirondacks. This is an overnight program
- COUNSELOR IN TRAINING PROGRAM – for ages 15 – 17 – where past campers (or, experience watersports enthusiasts) can gain life-long leadership skills and become an instructor in various watersports!
Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions are frequently asked questions parents tend to ask regularly. To help answer any questions, please read the following:
Where is Camp?
FLX Adventure Camp through Paddle-N-More is located at Myers Park, 1 Lansing Park Road in Lansing, NY. Read our Camp Guidelines for more information about parking and drop off requirements.
How can I call the camp?
Please call our customer service team at 607-288-3470.
How can I purchase FLX Adventure Camp merchandise?
Visit our online store to buy water bottles, caps, sweatshirts, and t-shirts before camp begins!
Where can I see photos of camp?
Unless otherwise requested, all photos will be placed on the FLX Adventure Camp Facebook and Instagram page.
What Time is Camp?
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Early Drop Off: 8 – 9:00am (Extra $25 fee for Early Drop Off)
After Care: 4 – 5:30pm ($25 fee for After Care)
$45 for both Early Drop off and After Care
How can I make changes to my camper’s session?
Login to your online account (until 6/30/2019) or extended care to a session you already registered for. There you can also update emergency contacts, add a friend request, or update medical information. Please email jennifer@paddle-n-more or call 607-288-3470 to cancel/transfer sessions. Our customer service team will confirm your request quickly.
What are the cancellation Polcies?
Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing. We do not take cancellation over the phone.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner payment was made. If the payment was made by check, then we must refund by check. If the payment was made by credit card, then the refund will be credited back to the card. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
Between January 1 and May 2: Parents receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee per session or camp cancelled.
Between May 3 and June 1: Parents receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $95 per session
After June 1: There are no refunds.
Request for cancellation due to illness, accident, death in the family or any other reason requires documentation. Upon receipt of documentation, a full refund will be issued.
Campers who leave during a Camp session will not receive a refund.
Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
What is the EIN # For Tax Purposes?
The EIN # is 45-4711368. Please note, the camp is a Paddle-N-More program.