This Whitewater Paddleboarding program will introduce your child to whitewater through the sport of paddleboarding. Working with our experienced whitewater instructors throughout the week, campers will learn how to competently paddle class II/III whitewater while also learning how to work together as a group on the river. After spending the two days learning to paddle on moving streams during day trips, campers will have the opportunity to apply their new skills on the Sacandaga River in the Adirondacks during a 2-night, 3-day overnight experience.
- Pre-requisites: This camp is high intensity and requires that campers feel comfortable swimming.
- An offsite whitewater paddleboarding overnight will take participants to the Adirondacks for a 2-night 3-day rafting/whitewater experience.
- Campers must bring bagged lunches for the first two days. Food will be provided during the overnight field experience.
For ages: 14-18
Cost: Regular $1,295
Maximum – TBD
- August 10 to 14
- Camp Schedule:
- Regular Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am
- Day-trips: 9:00 am – 4:30pm
- Camp Pickup: 4:30pm